The authorized body for reimbursement of the costs of subjects of industrial and innovative activities for the promotion of domestic processed goods/services to foreign markets since 2021 is JSC «QazTrade» – a subordinate company of the Ministry of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the results of 24 IСCs conducted in 2021, 306 applications from 162 companies were approved for a total amount of 6 030,42 million тenge, of these:
– for the costs associated with the delivery of goods – 297 applications in the amount of 5 907,7 million tenge;
– for the promotion of goods – 10 applications for the amount of 122,6 million tenge.
* – 1 company within the framework of one application received a refund for both delivery and promotion.
In exchange for this type of state support, exporters assume counter obligations, which are fixed in agreements for receiving compensation.
Thus, 162 companies that have received a refund of part of the export costs plan to increase the following indicators by 2023:
– the volume of exports by 134 874,37 million tenge;
– tax deductions to the budget for 10 306,49 million tenge;
– the number of jobs for 2 948 people.
In 2020, according to the results of 19 ICCs, 487 applications from 216 companies were approved for a total amount of 5 611,0 million tenge, of which:
– 60 companies that received compensation in the total amount of 942,4 million tenge assumed counter obligations to increase the following indicators:
– export volume by 52 398,50 million tenge;
– tax deductions to the budget for 3 180,0 million tenge;
– the number of jobs for 1 342 people.