Trade and Economic Mission of Kazakhstan in Bishkek: 6 export contracts for $17.5 million
The Kazakh Trade and Economic Mission in Bishkek has completed its work.
It was attended by 20 domestic companies producing goods and services operating in the food industry, metallurgy, logistics, mechanical engineering, pharmaceuticals, and the chemical industry.
More than 100 companies of importers and manufacturers of Kyrgyzstan took part in the Kazakh-Kyrgyz business forum and B2B negotiations.
Kazakhstan is one of the three main trade and economic partners of Kyrgyzstan. The trade turnover between our countries in 2021 amounted to $970.8 million, which is 14.4% more than in 2020 ($848.6 million).
Exports from Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan in 2021 increased by 7.6% and amounted to $625.2 million.
The growth of exports to Kyrgyzstan is justified by an increase in the supply of such goods as: gold, mineral and carbonated water, coal, medicines and cars. Also in the list of main export commodities are natural gas, rolled metal products, tobacco products, cement, building materials.
The potential for increasing the export of Kazakh processed products to Kyrgyzstan is more than $100 million. Basically, these are goods from such industries as food, chemical, engineering, pharmaceutical, metallurgical.
“247 joint ventures with the participation of Kyrgyz capital have been registered in Kazakhstan. Basically, enterprises are engaged in wholesale and retail trade, construction, car sales, agriculture, light industry. There are 334 registered joint ventures in Kyrgyzstan with the participation of Kazakh capital in such areas as financial activities, food production, trade, car repairs, transport and communications, and construction. The volume of direct Kazakh investments in Kyrgyzstan has already exceeded $1 billion,” Deputy Minister of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kairat Torebayev said, speaking as part of the Trade and Economic Mission of Kazakhstan.
The result of the negotiations between the Kazakh and Kyrgyz businesses at the Trade and Economic Mission site was the conclusion of 6 export contracts for the supply of salt, flour and pasta, beer and soft drinks, confectionery and dairy products from the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kyrgyz Republic. The total amount of concluded contracts amounted to $17.5 million.
Kazakh business will continue trade negotiations with potential Kyrgyz partners even after the completion of the Trade and Economic Mission.
List of companies that participated in the Trade and Economic Mission of Kazakhstan in Kyrgyzstan
No. Company name Products
1. DEP LLP Production of milk and dairy products
2. JSC “Araltuz” Extraction and processing of salt
3. Free Mark LLP Egg noodle production
4. JSC Alel Agro Production, processing and distribution of chicken meat
5. LLP KAZAGRO-PRO Producers of vegetable oil and meat
6. LLP KZ EXPORT Trade in agricultural raw materials and finished products
7. Mareven Food Tien Shan LLP Production of pasta and instant noodles
8. LLP “IBT Group” Production of metal barrels
9. LLP Maslodel Production of oil and fat products, milk, condensed milk
10. Saule Confectionery LLP Confectionery production
11. Shin-Line Ice cream production
12. LLP Pervy Pivzavod Production of soft drinks and beer
13. LLP “JFOOD KAZAKHSTAN” (Tsesna Astyk) Flour and pasta production
14. TOO Dolce Pharmaceutics, production of medical devices
15. LOGIZI Limited IT company in the field of logistics
16. JSC Aktyubrentgen Production of X-ray equipment for medical purposes
17. DALA-FRUIT.KZ LLP Production of natural apple juices
18. Nur Kagazy LLP Manufacture of Paper and Cardboard and corrugated products from them.
19. Too Keruen plus Production of plastic building materials
20. TOO “SOZO” Production of plastic building materials