Export Development and Promotion
Export promotion within the competence of QazTrade Trade Policy Development Center JSC includes several areas.
Analytical and consulting support for exporters
Analysis of current global trends, timely response to global signals
Target export portfolio of Kazakhstan
Identification of producers’ problems and formation of proposals for improving the export ecosystem
Providing consulting services to companies entering foreign markets
The development of E-COMMERCE
Providing seed capital for product placement on international electronic trading floors
•Increase in the number of fulfillment centers and bonded warehouses
Tax breaks for e-commerce participants
Development of a toolkit for access to international trading Internet sites (Amazon, Alibaba, Etsy, eBay)
Market Development Services Export
In the field of tourism:
- Compensation of part of the costs of investors
- Training abroad
- Assistance in the creation and development of tourism products and corridors
- Development of electronic tourist maps
In the medical field:
- Multifactor business peer review
- Purchase of equipment, training
- Registration on international Internet resources for medical tourism
In the field of education:
- Creation of organizations to promote the export of educational services
- Expanding cooperation with foreign universities
Practical Export Acceleration Program
Multifactor business peer review
Phased diagnostics of the enterprise to identify strengths and weaknesses
Development of an individual strategy for entering foreign markets
Foreign business missions and exhibitions
Single Window export.gov.kz
The maintenance and administration of the export portal export.gov.kz is given great attention. A number of tools have been implemented on the portal that allow us to work to promote exports more centrally and efficiently:
- “Ready-made analytics” aims to provide the most extensive information in country, regional and sectoral contexts.
- “Interactive analytics” allows you to perform analytical calculations “By goods”, “By countries”, “By regions”, “By services” with ready-made visualization and automatically generated text help.
- Online acceptance of applications for reimbursement of exporters and for participation in the export acceleration program.
- Logistics calculator, which allows you to get the cost of delivery of goods to a particular country, taking into account the region of dispatch.
- Search engine for Kazakhstan goods and manufacturers.
- Service for conducting surveys among exporters (export readiness checker) with the ability to instantly receive recommendations.
Aggregated packages of service and financial support measures for exporters.